"COVE" project for foreign students
"COVE" project is a virtual mobility project for foreign students, additional to Erasmus+ and Overworld mobility projects. The project allows students to attend on-line classes and gain formative credits at the University of Parma.
Who can apply: students enrolled at Partner(*) University.
Why: to attend online lessons and gain formative credits.
When: in the 1st semester of A.Y. 2020/21 (October 2020 - January 2021).
How: writing an email to our address firstname.lastname@example.org
(*) Partner Universities are the Universities with whom Parma University has an exchange agreement (see the list)
For any further information, please contact our delegate for European and International exchanges Prof. Mauro Riccò: email@example.com
List of available courses
- Nuclei e Particelle / Nuclei and Particles (3rd year LT, IT/EN)
- Temi scelti di Fisica della Materia / Highlights in Condensed Matter Physics (3rd year LT, IT/EN)
- Metodi Probabilistici della Fisica / Probability Methods in Physics (3rd year LT, IT/EN)
- Fisica Teorica / Theoretical Physics (1st year LM, IT/EN)
- Fisica Statistica / Statistical Physics (1st year LM, IT/EN)
- Fisica della Gravitazione / Gravitational Physics (1st year LM, IT/EN)
- Laboratorio di Biofisica Computazionale / Computational Biophysics Laboratory (1st year LM, IT/EN)
- Materiali nanostrutturati a base di Carbonio / Carbon-based Nanostructured Materials (1st year LM, IT/EN)
- Fisica Statistica 2 / Statistical Physics 2 (2nd year LM, IT/EN)
- Teoria Quantistica dei Campi 2 / Quantum Field Theory 2 (2nd year LM, IT/EN)
- Fisica delle Interazioni fondamentali / Physics of Fundamental Interactions (2nd year LM, IT/EN)
- Fisica e Tecnologia dei materiali / Physics and Technology of Materials (2nd year LM, IT/EN)
- Microscopia ottica avanzata / Advanced Optical Microscopy (2nd year LM, IT/EN)
- Photobiophysics and Photobiology (2nd year LM, EN)
LT = First Cycle Degree in Physics
LM = Master Degree in Physics
IT/EN = the primary language of the course is Italian, but it can be in English if all students agree.
EN = the primary language of the course is English.
IMPORTANT: Italian courses for foreigners